Tuesday 29 August 2017

Wk 35 - Anything Goes ~ Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
choose35
for 35% off*
 DIGITAL STAMPS (not kits)
selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo

 We have LOTS of new Clear Stamp & download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out...
   
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo

KIDS SUMMER HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
Are you entertaining the kids and looking for some fun things to do this summer?
Come and join in our Kids challenge on Facebook!
JOIN HERE https://www.facebook.com/groups/polkadoodles/
We have a lovely competition to keep the kids crafting alongside you with some goody bag prizes for them to win, so head over and join us - it's all very casual and relaxed and anyone can join in!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE :5TH September
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Yvonne - I had to go back to Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun - as the characters are too adorable to ignore.  For this card, I made a 7x7 card using a 'scene' from the main collection. I then resized the matching image and cut it out to decoupage.
Monica.- For this week I´m trying out a mix of two different folded cards: a diamond card + a gatefold card. I used the stunning papers included in Winnie Winterland CollectionAs well as a gorgeous poinsettia and the adorable Winnie Angel precoloured image.
Julie - I have made a fairly CAS Christmas card this week, using an image from  Winnie Winterland.
Katrina ~ The beautiful papers in Winnie in Winterland lend themselves to a beautiful mixed media look without the mess!  I did add a few elements/ideas you can read about on my blog.  Paper, sentiment and pre-colored digi are from Winnie in Winterland.  

Anjie - I used the Octavia Frosted Winter collection. I love the colours in this collection as that's what colour Christmas is in out house. My tree and decorations are all in these lovely blues and purples with some pink in there as well. I used 4 different papers cut into squares, the edges distressed with ink and faux stitching added around the edges with a white pen. They are then matted onto a tag die cut. All the embellies are then fussy cut and mounted on using 3D foam to make them pop. The sentiment is from Christmas Tree Script stamp set from Polkadoodles. More info and close up pics on my blog.
Hester: This time I used Hot Chocolate - Octavia Frosted Winter . I love all Octavia Frosted Winter images, they are so gorgeous. What you do not see Clearly visible on picture is that I use glitter and sparkle.
Andrea: My card for this challenge is made with the beautiful Twiggy and Toot Festival Fun Kit.  I have used a Christmas Die Cut and added my image into the middle.  The inside of my card I have decorated with some more elements from this lovely Kit.
Jane S - Nikky has a fabulous new line in fabrics and clothing in the store (check them out here) so I thought I would use a die to create some Christmas jumpers using the super cute Baked With Love Collection and one of the fab clear stamp sentiments from the Gifts & Stockings Set.

Julia I have had a play with one of my Favourite Collections, Octavia Frosted Winter I coloured in the Winter Time Digi with my copic markers. I have teamed it up with papers from the same collection. I also used a stamp from the Belle Papillion to decorate the edge. I have embellished using some fab Polkadoodles dies.
Jane P- Went a bit to the non traditional side of Christmas this week using Be a Unicorn from the   Ula Collection.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!I love get inky so for this challenge I decide to create a winter night scene and  use few  images from  Winnie Winterland collection...Snowman,the tree and ornaments.I colored them all with my ZIG markers and background I was inked.

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 32.....
Claims must be received by 8/10/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
39 ~ Jean
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW350001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
6~ Vannessa
47 ~Julie
56 ~Teresa
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

  1. Super challenge. thanks for great inspiration.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. Thanks so much for the challenges. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx